- What Is A Facial?
- Silky Deep Face Treatment
- Deep Back Cleaning & Facial Treatment
- Privates Pampering Bikini Facial
- Anti-Aging Galvanic Lifting/Sculpting Facial
- Paraffin Facial
- Oxygen Facial Escape
- Teen Facial
- What Is Manscaping?
- What Is Waxing?
- Full Body Shave
- Full Body Trim
- Brazilian Wax
- Back Waxing
- Bikini [Wax/Shave/Trim]
- Chemical Painless Depilation
- What Is A Body Wrap?
- Liz Blizz Exfoliation Body Wrap
- Slim Plastering Lipo Body Wrap
- Brown Sugar Body Polish
- Hydrating Paraffin Body Wrap
- Parafango Body Wrap
- Ultra-Sound Cellulite Treatment
- Anal Bleaching
- Airbrush Tanning
- Lipocontour Ultrasound Cavitation
- Ultra Sonic Stretch Mark Treatment
- Slimming Infra Detox Steam Sauna Treatment
- Lypossage Body Contouring Massage
What Is Waxing?
Waxing is a simple and affordable method of hair removal. (Regrowth varies according to the individual. Fees can vary depending on individual client needs.) We utilize fast, sanitary state of the art techniques and waxes.
- Hair growth must be approximately 1/4" to 1/8" or about three weeks out.
- Please do not apply deodorant or lotion prior to being waxed.
- We cannot perform waxing services on guests who are taking Retin-A, antibiotics or Accutane due to the sensitivity these products cause to the skin.
- Please allow 24 hours before or after sun bathing or tanning beds as skin is more sensitive and may burn.
Liz Skincare was formed to offer clients, both male and female, a welcoming and professional environment in which to have waxing treatments in total confidence and performed with competence. I believe that waxing should not be a stressful or scary experience, so we work hard to create a fun, relaxed atmosphere in which both male and female clients can feel comfortable at all times.
- A one-stop shop for full body waxing.
- Superior customer service.
- Fast, friendly and efficient treatments.
- Professional advice on after-care procedures and products.
Hygiene is very important to us and your room will always be specially prepared for you. We use gloves and disposable spatulas, as well as offer our clients baby wipes and disposable G Strings if required. We DO NOT recycle wax and use strict hygiene practices.