- What Is A Facial?
- Silky Deep Face Treatment
- Deep Back Cleaning & Facial Treatment
- Privates Pampering Bikini Facial
- Anti-Aging Galvanic Lifting/Sculpting Facial
- Paraffin Facial
- Oxygen Facial Escape
- Teen Facial
- What Is Manscaping?
- What Is Waxing?
- Full Body Shave
- Full Body Trim
- Brazilian Wax
- Back Waxing
- Bikini [Wax/Shave/Trim]
- Chemical Painless Depilation
- What Is A Body Wrap?
- Liz Blizz Exfoliation Body Wrap
- Slim Plastering Lipo Body Wrap
- Brown Sugar Body Polish
- Hydrating Paraffin Body Wrap
- Parafango Body Wrap
- Ultra-Sound Cellulite Treatment
- Anal Bleaching
- Airbrush Tanning
- Lipocontour Ultrasound Cavitation
- Ultra Sonic Stretch Mark Treatment
- Slimming Infra Detox Steam Sauna Treatment
- Lypossage Body Contouring Massage
What Is A Facial?
A facial is a beauty treatment for your face. Facials use everything from oils, creams, gels and serums to electric currents, oxygen jets and massage to give you a cleaner, healthier, brighter skin. As Mae West said, “You are never too old to look younger.” There are so many brands and styles of facial available, and each spa and each brand describes them in a different way. But what does it all mean? We're here to help you decode the “Spa-speak.”
What is a facial good for? This depends largely on the type of facial that you have. The titles and descriptions of facials give you a vague idea of their general intention.
The general aim of most facials are:
- To clean in order to get rid of the layer of dead skin cells and clean pores to help prevent acne.
- To balance and improve the texture, general health and appearance of your skin.
- To rehydrate (moisturize) and brighten your complexion.
- To make you look younger, firmer, fresher and lovelier.
- To maintain healthy skin.
Pretty much anyone can have a facial without risk! All you need to bear in mind is full disclosure.
- If you have any skin allergies or conditions, make sure you tell your therapist about them, not just the receptionist when you book.
- If you are, or think you might be pregnant, you should always tell the therapist as well;some products may not be suitable for you.
- If you do not like the idea of electric currents or you have any other worries, just ask beforehand.
- If at any time you feel uncomfortable, let your therapist know.
Pretty much all facials will cleanse, exfoliate, tone and moisturize your skin. Just having a facial should make you feel pampered, and most facials will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed, and your skin feeling softer and cleaner.
I offer something for everyone, from popular, tried and true spa services to trend setting therapies and signature beauty products. Facial begins with an in depth analysis and consultation, followed by cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, purification.
Skin nourishing, tension-dissolving creams massaged onto neck and shoulders, followed by a skin softening steam to prep the face for a gentle extraction of impurities. The final is the application of a pore tightening, skin smoothing masque customized for your skin type.
At the start of this treatment, I will analyze your skin, and then offer suggestions as to what additional healing options are best for you. Choose from among a variety of facial enhancement options, such as the herbal pack, natural rose enzyme peel, oxygen spray, collagen masque, and skin brightener.
I will recommend proper natural skincare products for home and use to maintain a radiant, healthy glow, and keep pores from clogging. Skin maintenance includes the facial scrub, deep pore cleanser, skin toning lotion, and oil free moisturizer. These natural skin care products are available to be purchased individually or as a normal skin kit.