- What Is A Facial?
- Silky Deep Face Treatment
- Deep Back Cleaning & Facial Treatment
- Privates Pampering Bikini Facial
- Anti-Aging Galvanic Lifting/Sculpting Facial
- Paraffin Facial
- Oxygen Facial Escape
- Teen Facial
- What Is Manscaping?
- What Is Waxing?
- Full Body Shave
- Full Body Trim
- Brazilian Wax
- Back Waxing
- Bikini [Wax/Shave/Trim]
- Chemical Painless Depilation
- What Is A Body Wrap?
- Liz Blizz Exfoliation Body Wrap
- Slim Plastering Lipo Body Wrap
- Brown Sugar Body Polish
- Hydrating Paraffin Body Wrap
- Parafango Body Wrap
- Ultra-Sound Cellulite Treatment
- Anal Bleaching
- Airbrush Tanning
- Lipocontour Ultrasound Cavitation
- Ultra Sonic Stretch Mark Treatment
- Slimming Infra Detox Steam Sauna Treatment
- Lypossage Body Contouring Massage
Reflexology Foot Massage
During a reflexology massage the therapist will apply acupressure and various massage techniques to certain zones of the ears, hands and feet. One aspect of treatment via reflexology is referred to as reflexology massage, which is not actually a typical massage. Application of pressure over all the body, in large areas, is what this kind of a massage includes. This targets the circulatory and muscular systems of the body. When thought about differently, reflexology has a focus to point- pressurize some specific areas of the hands and feet, also ears, to heal other areas. Not just the main systems of the body are targeted, but particular body organs like the heart, bladder, liver and kidneys are also focused upon with reflexology massage. Numerous benefits tail the reflexology massages. But, basically people like to experience it again and again is due to the soothing experience which it provides. This relaxation and soothing is found to be quite helpful in terms of stress- relieving. If only the reflexologist or some one unprofessional, but expert at it, targets specific reflex points with the appropriate amount of pressure in correct manner, a person can avail the incomparable benefits of reflexology that can show remarkable improvements in the physical, metal and psychological health of the person. Reflexology massages are known to bring respite from migraines, cure digestive and circulatory problems, treat sinus issues, prevent heart disease risks, and a lot more.
The major benefits of a reflexology massage are:
- 1. Reflexology massage can relieve pain and stiffness caused by too much exercising
- 2. It can help prevent and cure many symptoms like for example: a headache, back pain, stress and migraine, but also: infertility, arthritis, asthma, constipation, and sinusitis
- 3. The blood circulation system will be boosted
- 4. A reflexology massage stimulates rebalance the body functions into its homeostasis.
Duration: 60 Minutes