- What Is A Facial?
- Silky Deep Face Treatment
- Deep Back Cleaning & Facial Treatment
- Privates Pampering Bikini Facial
- Anti-Aging Galvanic Lifting/Sculpting Facial
- Paraffin Facial
- Oxygen Facial Escape
- Teen Facial
- What Is Manscaping?
- What Is Waxing?
- Full Body Shave
- Full Body Trim
- Brazilian Wax
- Back Waxing
- Bikini [Wax/Shave/Trim]
- Chemical Painless Depilation
- What Is A Body Wrap?
- Liz Blizz Exfoliation Body Wrap
- Slim Plastering Lipo Body Wrap
- Brown Sugar Body Polish
- Hydrating Paraffin Body Wrap
- Parafango Body Wrap
- Ultra-Sound Cellulite Treatment
- Anal Bleaching
- Airbrush Tanning
- Lipocontour Ultrasound Cavitation
- Ultra Sonic Stretch Mark Treatment
- Slimming Infra Detox Steam Sauna Treatment
- Lypossage Body Contouring Massage
Chemical Painless Depilation
Chemical depilation works by breaking down the disulfide bonds that link the protein chains that give hair its strength, making the hair disintegrate. Depilation is a much simpler method when compared to electrolysis hair removal, and is fairly quick to do and painless.
Chemical depilatories are simple, painless, and readily available. The most widely used varieties include mercaptans and 2% to 10% thioglycolates mixed with 2% to 6% of either NaOH or CaOH.
Depilatory hair removal creams are a second most popular form of depilatory hair removal. Depilatory cream contains two chemicals, which when combined, break down the keratin fibers and dissolve the hair just below the skin surface.
We apply a layer of depilatory cream over the hair, leave for 3 to 15 minutes, depending on the skin type, hair amount and thickness of hair, and then scrape or wipe off along with the hair. We never apply a depilatory cream to an area that has cuts, scratches or any other wounds.
- Hair depilation is both painless and very fast.
- Using depilatory hair removal creams should mean you are hair free for around 1-2 weeks.
- Depilatory creams dissolve the hair, so it will be softer when it grows back.
- Hair removal creams of varying strengths, meaning that often the most stubborn hair can be removed.
- Depilatory hair removal creams can cause skin reactions and itchiness, as they effectively burn off the hair.
- People with sensitive skin may therefore not be able to use depilatory hair creams at all.
- Even though it takes around 2 weeks for the hair to grow back fully, small hairs may re-appear within just a few days.
- The active chemicals in depilatory creams are sodium thioglycolate and calcium thioglycolate, which give off a pungent burn/sulphur smell when the hair is burned off.
Session times vary depending on area.