- What Is A Facial?
- Silky Deep Face Treatment
- Deep Back Cleaning & Facial Treatment
- Privates Pampering Bikini Facial
- Anti-Aging Galvanic Lifting/Sculpting Facial
- Paraffin Facial
- Oxygen Facial Escape
- Teen Facial
- What Is Manscaping?
- What Is Waxing?
- Full Body Shave
- Full Body Trim
- Brazilian Wax
- Back Waxing
- Bikini [Wax/Shave/Trim]
- Chemical Painless Depilation
IPL Hair Removal
- What Is A Body Wrap?
- Liz Blizz Exfoliation Body Wrap
- Slim Plastering Lipo Body Wrap
- Brown Sugar Body Polish
- Hydrating Paraffin Body Wrap
- Parafango Body Wrap
- Ultra-Sound Cellulite Treatment
- Anal Bleaching
- Airbrush Tanning
- Lipocontour Ultrasound Cavitation
- Ultra Sonic Stretch Mark Treatment
- Slimming Infra Detox Steam Sauna Treatment
- Lypossage Body Contouring Massage
Lypossage Body Contouring Massage
- All natural
- Reduce Cellulite
- Measurable Results. Lose Inches!
- Detox the body
- Inexpensive compared to cosmetic surgery
- Lasting results
- Kick-start into a better lifestyle
- Free products to enhance results
The World's #1 Anti-Aging, Body Contouring Cellulite Treatments. Lypotherapists practicing in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Europe and England.
Lypossage can be performed on three areas of the body known as zones. The zones are defined as follows:
Zone 1: refers to the lower body, including the hips, thighs, buttocks, and lower abdomen. Expected outcomes for this part of the body include dimension loss, structural improvements (posture and carriage), diminished look of cellulite, improved muscle tone, improved skin tone, cleansing of the lymphatic system and improved circulation.
Zone 2: includes the upper abdomen, back, decollete (chest and neck area) and arms. This zone targets improving posture, dimension loss in the arms and abdomen, toning and firming of the bust area, and improved circulation and lymphatic flow in the upper body.
Zone 3: is performed on the head, neck, and face and can provide quite dramatic results in lifting and toning sagging tissues in the lower face and neck, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and significantly improving skin tone and texture. This truly is a "natural" face lift.
Each Lypossage session lasts about 60 minutes and are performed in a series of 20 sessions over the course of 4-7 weeks. It is important to note that for most clients, it takes 10 sessions before the results of the initial treatments become noticeable. After that, progress can often be quite dramatic. Combining Lypossage with LypoSlim body wraps
Slim Plastering Lipo Body Wrap, Slimming Infra Detox Steam Sauna Treatment further enhances your results.
Duration: 60 Minutes