- What Is A Facial?
- Silky Deep Face Treatment
- Deep Back Cleaning & Facial Treatment
- Privates Pampering Bikini Facial
- Anti-Aging Galvanic Lifting/Sculpting Facial
- Paraffin Facial
- Oxygen Facial Escape
- Teen Facial
- What Is Manscaping?
- What Is Waxing?
- Full Body Shave
- Full Body Trim
- Brazilian Wax
- Back Waxing
- Bikini [Wax/Shave/Trim]
- Chemical Painless Depilation
- What Is A Body Wrap?
- Liz Blizz Exfoliation Body Wrap
- Slim Plastering Lipo Body Wrap
- Brown Sugar Body Polish
- Hydrating Paraffin Body Wrap
- Parafango Body Wrap
- Ultra-Sound Cellulite Treatment
- Anal Bleaching
- Airbrush Tanning
- Lipocontour Ultrasound Cavitation
- Ultra Sonic Stretch Mark Treatment
- Slimming Infra Detox Steam Sauna Treatment
- Lypossage Body Contouring Massage
Full body Airbrush Tanning Application FDA approved and recommended by The American Cancer Society as the only safe way to tan, without the dangerous causes of the sun or tanning beds.
Before Tanning Tips:
- Waxing,pedicures, and facials should be done at least one day prior to your tanning session.
- Shave and exfoliate with an exfoliating scrub. This will rid the skin of dead skin cells enabling the tan to last longer.
- No makeup, perfumes or lotions. These can affect the absorption of DHA resulting in streaking and minimal color.
- Deodorants should also be avoided. Spraying over deodorant can result in green rings around the arm pit and is difficult to remove.
- Bring dark, loose-fitting clothing and flip flops or pedicure sandals to wear afterwards.
- Tight clothing can rub the tan completely off in most areas. It is recommended to wait at least 5 hours before putting on tight clothing.
After Tanning Tips:
- If you have had an application with bronzer, you will see color washing off the first time you shower. This is just the surface color that was applied. Your skin will continue to tan as the self-tan reaction occurs on your skin.
- Avoid perspiring, and be careful when washing hands and other activities as this may cause tan to streak until first shower.
- Shower in 8-12 hours using a body wash or shower gel. These contain less alkaline than regular bar soap. You will see the cosmetic bronzer wash off, this is normal.
- Moisturize twice a day with alcohol-free lotion. Hydrated skin makes your tan last longer and slows down the process of natural skin exfolitation. Alcohol based products are drying to the skin and can cause tan to fade quicker and unevenly.
- Avoid exfoliating skin and hair removal products.
- When showering, use your hand instead of washcloth.
- Taking long, hot baths or soaking in the pool can accelerate exfoliation and fade your tan.
- When swimming or soaking in hot tub, use a waterproof sun screen to help seal it in. the tan will still fade a little, but this will slow down the process.
- The use of Alpha Hydroxy Acids will increase exfoliation and accelerate the fading process of your tan.
- Do not exercise immediately following your tanning session. Excessive perspiration can affect the tanning process and the end result of your tan.
- DO NOT sit directly on leather or light fabric seats and furniture after your tanning session. Sit on a towel or cloth instead.